Jim Shore Heartwood Creek – Nativity Angel Statue
Jim Shore Heartwood Creek – Nativity Angel Statue. Tall, slender, and stately, this 51cm stone resin angel makes a stunning addition to any Yuletide display. She holds the Christmas star above a traditional Nativity scene, hand-painted using a soft, warm color palette.
Crafted from high-quality stone resin. Expect unique variations as the artist hand-painted this product.
Material(s): Stone Resin
Measurement(s): 51cm Height x 21cm Width x 19.5cm Depth
- Enesco is committed to bringing joy every day. In addition, the brand is the premier global destination for high-quality giftware and home décor. Moreover, our prestigious family of brands includes Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Walt Disney Archives Collection, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, and many more.
About Heartwood Creek
- Heartwood Creek by Jim Shore captures the essence of traditional themes and motifs of American and European folk art designs. Moreover, it is present with every day and seasonal figurines, statues, garden accessories, tabletop, and other home décor accents.
About the Artist
- Award-winning artist Jim Shore grew up in rural South Carolina. He is the son of artistic parents who instilled a love of the traditional images and values of American folk art. As a result, he cites his inspiration as his grandmother, a master quilter. It was her who taught him an appreciation for the craft, and his collection of quilts dating back over 150 years.
- Jim studied engineering and received a degree in business, not art. He supported his young family as an engineer, honing his skills as a sculptor and painter in his spare time. And later he eventually founded his own business, Designs Americana, to market his designs.
- In 2000, Jim entered a licensing agreement with Enesco to create Heartwood Creek by Jim Shore. It is the line of seasonal and everyday decorative accessories that has brought him world-wide fame. While working with Enesco Jim perfected his unique style, combining elements of folk art and a vibrant color palette applied to traditional themes.