Lacquer Square Box – White, Bamboo Pattern
Design: White, Bamboo Pattern
Measurement(s): Height: 8cm x Width: 20cm x Length: 20cm. Its size is big enough to be used as a serviette holder.
This lacquer box is handmade in Vietnam by WOAC.
- Use a dry, soft cloth to wipe away any dust or moisture. Use a mild soap/detergent & soft sponge to wash & then dry with a soft cloth or cotton wool. To polish use a car wax cream & a soft cloth.
- Do not put water inside the vase. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight or extreme heat for any prolonged period. Never use chemicals to clean your product. Never place the product in a dishwasher or a microwave oven.
- Construction of the body – The body of the product requires up to 10 coats of paint & sanding, in order to achieve a surface smooth enough for images to be drawn and coloured.
- Art & Decorative Work – The second part of the technique requires between 10-15 steps of artwork, including gliding with silver or gold leaf, inlaid with eggshell or mother of pearl, and drawing the lines or pictures.
- The painting process – 2 coats of paint and 4 coats of varnish, giving the art & decorative work a completely different look & texture.
- The shining technique – the polishing & shining are the final steps in making each piece individual and unique. No traces should be visible on the surface and a mirror-like finish expresses the full characteristics of the lacquerware.
- WOAC was established in 2001, they have been producing lacquer home decor products and furniture.
- Their design and development team continuously strive to create innovative products, offering a wide range of transitional and contemporary collection that are made of wood, ceramics, poly-resin (fiberglass), etc…
- Applying traditional and modern technology in our lacquer process, combining with the most efforts of artists and skilled teams, we transform the simple objects to stunning exotic products.
- Their high-end and unique range of vases, wall arts , home accessories and furniture will certainly bring a luxury appeal to home decoration.